Sunday, June 19, 2011

The early life and faith of Joshua Dotson

 I was born on September 5, 1996 in Knoxville, Tennessee, as the child to Allen and Sherry Dotson, as well as the younger sibling to Whitney and Ashley Dotson. For twenty years, my daddy served in the 2nd Marine Division in the Persian Gulf War, as well as in the war against Terrorism against modern-day Saracens, while my mama homeschooled me and taught me how God is working through mankind in History {His-story}.

Of course, my family members were average attendants, always at church, which probably had a great impact on me. I'm not for sure when I gave my life to Christ, but whenever it was, it does not matter except for the fact I did.

When we left North Carolina, we moved to Knoxville, Tennessee in July 2005 where we went to First Baptist of Powell for some time, but left when we felt God leading us to a different church body. It was around the time that we went there that I started writing my first short stories, and under the influence of no one except for C.S.Lewis, I wrote books and tried to glorify God through my writing.That's how I became a writer.

                                  To be continued with: The life Of a Writer

                                                           References


                                 A Writer's Life: by Joshua Dotson Printed by Crusader Kingdom L.T.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last English Class Done

  I recently finished my last English class, which covered Biblical literature. I also have completed two creative writing classes this seme...