Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Answers to Questions You may Ask

  The following have not all actually been asked but are here in case you were to ask one.
Q: Have you ever considered writing anything besides the crusades?
                    A: Yes. Someday I would like to tell the story of The Hundred Years War in many volumes, and the story of  William Wallace and King Robert the Bruce of Scotland as they fought against the English in two or three volumes. There are some additional ideas also, such as the War of the Roses, The Norman Conquest of England, and some other thoughts as well.
                 
Q: Why didn't you write about my ancestor in the Crusades?
                     A: I have had in the past a very hard time finding the research I want in vivid detail for my crusader saga, but I try hard to do  the research I need for it.  I have learned to research better and it's not as hard anymore but it can't be tough and it certainly takes work. Even if I could find about every character in the Crusades, I would not have the time to write about them all, but only select a few that I find important and write about them. I simply cannot tell the story to all the Crusaders although my books are dedicated to the noble ones.
                   
Q: Do you think your books will be successful?
                     A: I hope so!
                         

                         
Q: How long will it take you to write this Kings and Crusaders?
                            A: Actually I'm not for certain. Years for now, still it will probably take. I am careful about my books as good and perfect as they can be, before I release them to the public.
                         

Q: I've seen you with a cast on before. I don't understand. Is your arm broken?
                           A: No, it isn't. I broke my arm a long time ago and wore a cast for nine weeks but I soon healed. However, I'm very committed to my writing career and so I have gained carpal-tunnel from writing so much. Interestingly enough, my arm hasn't had many problems in a while since I've probably gotten used to it. There have been a few people in the past who have questioned my problem, but they under-estimate how much I truly write, and have never seen any of my writings. My hand still has problems however.
                           
                         
Q: On this blog, is it really you or someone else who reads these people's comments?
                           A: No, it's really me. Sometimes I may not have the chance to check it right away for I write a lot and someone else may check it for me, but when I get the chance to I check every comment.
                         
A:Will you ever write about any other crusades?
                           A: Yes, I very much like to, and probably not only the crusades in the Holy Land, but  the ones against other heretics in Europe or against the Moors in Spain.
                         

Q: What will the sequel to Kings and Crusaders be called?
  A:  Kings and Crusaders is the name to the whole series.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last English Class Done

  I recently finished my last English class, which covered Biblical literature. I also have completed two creative writing classes this seme...