Sunday, January 21, 2024

Another Work in the Works




Generally, I have focused this blog on my composition of novels set during the Crusades/Medieval era. However, far more recently, I've also been writing a novel set during early nineteenth century England (the Regency Era). 

In many ways, it is significantly a different work than my medieval era novels, in plotline, setting, style, and literary approach. 

I have not said much about it yet on this blog but I have had this novel in the works since January 2022 (though I began writing the plotline in December 2021). It is a novel set during the Regency Era. Lately, I've been editing more of it. I hope to get it published soon. I am still revising it (though the first draft was finished in November 2022). 

I appreciate all the prayers ahead as I proceed to finish this work. 

2 comments:

Creative Writing and Publication

Commencement at Liberty University is just around the corner. This year, I will be graduating with a degree in English and Writing. While my...