Wednesday, January 31, 2024

A Creative Writer

Business is practical, though art is beautiful. Aspiring writers should not focus just on the mathematical side of composing a book but give their heart to their literary piece. 

Lately, I've been learning more about editing writing, as well as the process of getting literature published. The Karen Kinsbury Center for Creative Writing at Liberty University has been an invaluable source. 

As a writer, I find my current classes on Creative Writing essential for my own aspirations. While it's important to write well, it's also important to know about what's in demand within the literary market. Likewise, while it's important to be talented, it's essential to understand the process of getting a work published. 

It was inspiring to join Zeta Tau Delta, Liberty University's regional chapter of Sigma Tau Delta. Now, I'm near graduation. However, I am also enjoying my classes. 

I was recently included in several pictures in the Liberty University Champion. You can check them out here:

https://www.liberty.edu/champion/2024/01/the-english-honor-society-now-has-a-total-of-77-active-members/

2 comments:

Creative Writing and Publication

Commencement at Liberty University is just around the corner. This year, I will be graduating with a degree in English and Writing. While my...