Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kings and Crusaders

 This book will hopefully be finished in December 2012. This date may be very accurate still. However, at the same time, I have been busy with other writings, so Kings and Crusaders may be finished later on than this date.Whatever the case, I deeply appreciate all the reviews and comments from my readers. Eventually, I would like to list all those who have come to my humble site. My fictional editor, Philip Anderson, isn't exactly crazy about all the scenes in my first daft to the first book, so I  will have a lot to go over. But he does love my books and stories and is proud of them, as am I.

1 comment:

Creative Writing and Publication

Commencement at Liberty University is just around the corner. This year, I will be graduating with a degree in English and Writing. While my...