Monday, July 18, 2011

The Storming Rage

 This is the sequel to Kings and Crusaders. Like Kings and Crusaders, this book will be a novel of the Third Crusade. . It will include almost all of the characters from the previous book. However, unlike Kings and Crusaders, The Storming Rage will concentrate almost completely on war, and not on the men's relationships with their families. This story is about  the Siege of  Darum and the advance towards Egypt. I thank crusader historians: Helen Nicholson, David Nicolle, Thomas Asbridge, and Thomas F. Madden for the excellent research they have provided for me for my crusader saga. I look forward to writing this book. This book will be finished by it's sequel, The Final Journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Writing and Publication

Commencement at Liberty University is just around the corner. This year, I will be graduating with a degree in English and Writing. While my...