Friday, September 2, 2022

Britain the Bear

   



I wrote this poem in honor of the British Isles.                                   



                                  As England's East Anglia feels the rise of the western shores, 

                                 To my British country, I will bravely turn and adore, 

                                 There is no home like that of Saint George, 

                                 Her garden greenwood is mine forevermore. 


                                I vow to the land of good King Arthur, 

                                my sword, my arms, and my armor, 

                                my loyalty is with thee alone, 

                               I pledge all that I own. 


                              God bless my lovely England!

                             

                              


                               

                                  

                                 


2 comments:

Creative Writing and Publication

Commencement at Liberty University is just around the corner. This year, I will be graduating with a degree in English and Writing. While my...