Monday, January 2, 2017

A Most good Christmas and New Year

  2016 was a great year. It was the year in which I came closer to the Catholic faith. It was the year in which a Republican won the presidency. It was the year in which I continued and decided Kings and Crusaders will be ten books.
 The Christmas I spent going to mass and then returning home, with my family, and grandparents coming over. Me, dad, and my grandfather did a long Bible study on the Birth of Christ from the Gospel of Matthew that day.






 When New Years Eve came I was excited for the coming of a new year, not because I hated 2016, I loved it, but because I knew 2017 would be great, and in my opinion, probably even better. I felt optimistic about the return of a Republican to the white house.




  I have had full confidence in 2017 bringing more peace and strength to my life and writing. I got myself a calendar last year from my local Catholic bookstore to help me follow up with saint days, feats, and holy days of obligation. Soon I will be confirmed into the Catholic Church. I thank God for this so much.
 Happy New Year to all!





No comments:

Post a Comment