Monday, June 9, 2014

Return of the Heroes

 I have good news, I just completed Kings and Crusaders Part One 2nd draft{ there are three parts in the first book.} But as for now, I will began my next book about the crusaders return from the holy land, including Richard the Lionheart's imprisonment by Leopold V, Duke of Austria. Meanwhile, Prince John of England and King Philip of France plot against Richard's return. But Sir William Marshall, a knight in England remains loyal to the king. 
 John stirs his plots but will be backfired on in time, with the Magna Charta.  And much more will unfold then here mentioned.
 Return of the Heroes
 This book continues my Third Crusade Trilogy. More on this book will be heard of soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Writing and Publication

Commencement at Liberty University is just around the corner. This year, I will be graduating with a degree in English and Writing. While my...