Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Major Writing Influences on Fiction

  I would like to attribute this to the many writers that have influenced me. Those writers of fiction are only mentioned here.  Writers of the Bible and Christian Theology would be many more if included. Christians outside the Bible would include St. Augustine, St. Jerome, and others. But the following list are only writers of fiction. Other writers that influenced me in childhood but not so much anymore would include various writers. My first big influence into writing was C. S. Lewis back in 2007, and from here I have named influential writers.

          


C. S. Lewis, Michael and Jeff Shaara, J. R. R Tolkien, Victor Hugo, Charles Dickens, Robert Louis Stevenson,  Sir Walter Scott, Alexander Dumas,  G. A. Henty,  Herge, Homer, William Shakespeare, John Bunyan,  Olivia Coolidge,  and  Anthony Hope. But most of all here probably C. S. Lewis, and father and son, Michael and Jeff Shaara. It was Lewis that inspired me to be a writer. It was the Shaara's that fired me on for it, and inspired a lot of things that I now write.

No comments:

Post a Comment