Tuesday, November 15, 2022

My Favorite Works of Literature

 While it's harder to organize literary works in a particular order, these books are among some of my favorites: 

The Iliad by Homer

The Metamorphoses by Ovid

The Quest for the Holy Grail 

The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer

Sir Gawain and the Green Knight

Everyman

Hamlet by William Shakespeare

Henry V by William Shakespeare

A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare

Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien

The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis

The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for Sharing Joshua! They all seem like such great books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Sir Gawain and the Green Knight upon reading very recently and would list it among my favorites, as well! Other favorites would include, not in particular order:

    Jane Eyre, Northanger Abbey, Howards End, Little Women, An Old-Fashioned Girl, The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, Moby Dick, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Hobbit, and The Lord of the Rings.

    I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now...<3.
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete

Creative Writing and Publication

Commencement at Liberty University is just around the corner. This year, I will be graduating with a degree in English and Writing. While my...