Thursday, January 16, 2014

What after this Trilogy?

 I have often thought in my head what will be the next story I will write once I'm done with my Third Crusade Trilogy. I think I may have recently decided.  The Return of Richard the Lionheart and those under him is a very marvelous story, though much different. I would like to make a sequel trilogy eventually on this. I believe it will involve many of the same characters.  While my first three were inspired by many books including The Iliad, I expect the next book  dealing more with a return journey, then necessary the plot revolving mostly around a war. The Odyssey I presume to inspire this eventual coming book. I expect there to be more announcements about this in the future so keep updated. So there you have it, on  a fourth book.

Everyone reading this post should go to and like on Facebook, The Third Crusade Trilogy by Joshua Dotson. Thank you and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. So great to meet you, Joshua. I look forward to reading more of your work. Rest in His provision. Trust in His providence. Walk in His mercy. Remain in His love. Rely on His strength.

    Standfast.  George Grant

    Pastor, Parish Presbyterian Church
    www.ParishPres.org

    “Regardless of how large, your vision is too small.” Thomas Chalmers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dr. Grant. It was truly a pleasure meeting you. Thank you taking time out of your schedule to write on here. As you are one of my greatest living Christian mentors, it truly was good meeting you and Parish Presbyterian Church. God bless you all. And thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Writing and Publication

Commencement at Liberty University is just around the corner. This year, I will be graduating with a degree in English and Writing. While my...