Friday, December 25, 2015

Some Thoughts on Richard I

In my opinion Richard the Lionheart was the greatest warrior king of the Medieval Ages. He fought in England, Sicily, Cyprus, Palestine, and France and never lost a battle once. It has been a privileged to have him as the hero of my series, the Christian hero that was and unmatched by all strategist and warriors of his time. I don't think there was a stronger or greater king of England. This is truly emotional to say but I am on my last book with Richard the Lionheart whom is my favorite of all the characters in my books along with his knight friend companion, Peter de Preaux. The last book of this saga will center on Richard's wicked brother Prince John, the legendary Sir William Marshall, the newly crowned nephew of Richard the Lionheart: Henry III, and Sir William des Roches{ the only main hero to make it to the end of the story}.

4 comments:

  1. That's why it looks a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all so fascinating to me, as one who never really learned any of this before...wow, intriguing---and you know it all so well, effortlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thank you! I appreciate that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Last English Class Done

  I recently finished my last English class, which covered Biblical literature. I also have completed two creative writing classes this seme...